Lignereux is an art collective dedicated to creating extraordinary art objects.
As of 2015, under the leadership of créateur d’objets rares Gonzague Mézin, Lignereux has been offering new precious works made collectively with contemporary artists and artisans
The Lignereux objets are assembled through the collaborative work of talented craftsmen and women. Their brilliant minds and magical touch bring materials to life. Creative insight and craftsmanship allow ancestral savoir-faire and contemporary practices to marry and new forms to emerge.
Today, as then, Lignereux’s magnificent art objects reflect the personalities of collectors who, like great explorers apprehending new worlds, discover and welcome exceptional works of art into their interiors.
Today, the Lignereux collective consists of:
- Gonzague Mézin (créateur d’objets rares),
- Atelier Cabiria (bronziers d’art),
- Thiébaut Chagué (ceramicist),
- Fonderie de Coubertin (bronziers d’art),
- Romain Gardey de Soos (ébéniste d’art),
- Tanya Gomez (ceramicist),
- Fonderie d’art Macheret (bronziers d’art),
- Laura Murphy (ceramicist),
- Silv’Or (gilding and silvering on metal),
- Solyfonte (bronziers d’art),
- Thierry Toutin (light artist),
- Samuel Yal (sculptor-ceramicist).